1StopRecruiting.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors.
We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
In addition, online visitors who wish to purchase products through our Web site must provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and expiration date.
All credit card transactions occur over a secure connection. All online visitor data collected by 1StopRecruiting.com is protected against unauthorized access.
We will not sell, trade, or give your personal information to other companies or organizations.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
1StopRecruiting.com encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Web site privacy policies.
- Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
We can be reached by contacting: